Updated: Jul 7
One of the greatest things about elastic headbands is that there are so many styles, shapes, designs, and ways to wear them! Elastic headbands come with endless possibilities no matter how short, or long your hair is, hair up or down! We’ll explain how to wear elastic headbands in 4 simple ways to give you some inspo for your next beach vacation, work from home day, casual dinner with the girls or garden party. We love the textured elegance of our 100% Linen Elastic Black, White, French Grey, Pink, Burnt Coral and the sheen & pattern on our 100% Satin Elastic Leopard Headband. All our elastic headbands come with a linen gift pouch.
1. THE BOHO-LOOK with the knot in the middle or at the side
If you want your elastic headband to have that boho-chic look where it sits on top of your hair, simply put the headband over your head and style as you’d like!
1. First, Place the headband around the top of your head, so it rests on your hair.
2. Second, twist the knot to your desired location, Central or to the side for a casual look which holds your hair back all day long
The Classic Look is a great stylish way for keeping the hair out of your face during the day or even when washing your face. It is also an amazingly effective way to hide regrowth Before you get to that next appointment! To enhance this look you can pull through your hair to frame the face creating a stunning effect.
1. First pull the headband down around your neck & lift all of your hair out of the headband
2. Next, with two hands on the front of the headband, pull it up to the top of your forehead & slide the headband back to your desired spot
3. Additional Step - Pull out small hair pieces from the part line at the front to frame your face. A very current Look which softens and frames your face.
3. HIGH PONY
An Elastic Headband is a brilliant way to dress a High Pony and bring colour and finish to your Look.
1. First pull the headband down around your neck & lift all of your hair out of the headband.
2. Make a High Pony or pony at the level best suited to you.
3. Slide the headband back to your desired spot
4. Additional Step - pull out small hair pieces from the part line at the front ( we call them Tendrils) OR at your ears to soften and frame your face or both.
4. MESSY BUN/ BALLERINA LOOK
Messy Buns are a great way to style your hair with an added bonus of hiding regrowth or messy or dirty hair. This look is equally effective with a tight neat bun and slicked back effect- “Bella Hadid style” .
Start again by putting your elastic headband around your neck.
Put your hair into a messy or tight bun, low or high as you wish.
Next, simply slide your twist headband up and style how you like it!
Once again, Tendrils can be pulled out at either side of the part line to soften your face or a slicked back effect can be achieved ".
No matter the style you wish to achieve HairFlair Aus has quality linen and satin elastic headbands to accentuate any outfit!
SHOP HAIRFLAIR AUS ELASTIC HEADBANDS - SHOP NOW
Tania Hird xx
Our online store is open 24/7 at www.hairflairaus.com or find us in store. PS: Subscribe to our mailing list to receive special offers and never miss an update and our New Loyalty Program !